corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Turned my back on vauxhall.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Turned my back on vauxhall.
martin@BBG

User status: Offline
   28th Oct 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes thats rights, I was sick of the constant problems i'd have with my corsa so its now gone!

A mint condition clio 16v 1.8 is now mine and I pick it up next thursday. Never been boyraced and one year only covered 650 fucking miles! Well happy with my purchase.

..but, am I still allowed to post on here seen as I dont actually have a corsa now?
leeshez

28th Oct 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We should ban you, but seeing it is a forum open to everyone you are welcome as the next man How old is the car?,colour? any mods?
martin@BBG

28th Oct 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio 16v in Blue. No mods. Standard. Lady owner. MINTED!! Its N reg, that last year the proper 16v was made.
R Lee

28th Oct 04 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much you pick it up for?

not a huge fan of them myself.
electrics are something to be ready for they have a tendancy to die
martin@BBG

29th Oct 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3k. Electrics already failed six times on the corsa.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Turned my back on vauxhall. 24 database queries in 0.0107660 seconds