corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What a cracking weekend - mehheeeee again :P

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What a cracking weekend - mehheeeee again :P
Tom

User status: Offline
   1st Nov 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stayed in friday cos' I was hammered from thursday

Stayed in saturday day and waited for the night to arrive.

Round to my mates 'appartment' for some smirnoff and a few corona's, then over to town to the masque was a big monthly night called circus, darren emmerson was on and a few others was well funky and a load of people dressed up scaring me I ended up with that mask that Eminen wore (with the chainsaw) was in there on my own for about 2 hours cos' my mates left to go to what used to be cream. Followed them at about 2ish and got in for a tenner (meant to be £24 ) danced off my nut for another 3 hours then got a taxi home and saw my mate who we'd lost walking home by his at 6 ish

Got up at 11 for sum reason and chilled out, then ended up at the pub last night, got 'lizzy the barmaids' number gotta take her out sometime apparantley

Back to the grindstone today

How was everyones halloween weekend then
leeshez

1st Nov 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

1st Nov 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah humped ex-hoe yesterday, highlight
Shelly
Premium Member

1st Nov 04 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been perving on the security men up the road... they are here with Most Haunted of Living TV
3CorsaMeal

1st Nov 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Ive been perving on the security men up the road... they are here with Most Haunted of Living TV

bet they thinking "who is that weirdo?"
Shelly
Premium Member

1st Nov 04 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, tonights show they are doing a live documentry on me
Ally

1st Nov 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today i will mostly be .... working

Looking forward to going home ..... as i have the feeling that tonight is dirty night

[Edited on 01-11-2004 by Ally]
Jason

1st Nov 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lush for hacienda reunion nite.. history of house, got back with my ex gf.. had lots of sex in the hotel... sunday chilled n watched a movie.. more sex
drunkenfool

1st Nov 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a wicked birthday weekend, celebrated on thurs with uni people, fri with my mum for a meal, sat afternoon meal with dad, then sat nite went out with mates, gotabsolutely hammered (had 20 shots bought for me, and 2 pints and 1/3 bottle of rum) Didnt get to sleep till 8 30am on sunday morn!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What a cracking weekend - mehheeeee again :P 23 database queries in 0.0079219 seconds