corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » "Mongoose twin oval rolled with a slash-cut tail backbox" on a Corsa B 1.0 12v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Mongoose twin oval rolled with a slash-cut tail backbox" on a Corsa B 1.0 12v
NoLimit

User status: Offline
9th Nov 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about getting this back box for my car. Im only interested in the sound to be honest, lets face it I'm not going to get much more performance out of a 1 litre with a new exhaust

But I was debating whether to just get that backbox or get whole new exhaust system, will it make MUCH difference to the sound? Also if there's any other exhausts that anyone knows of which will fit the car and sound very nice. I don't really want huge exhausts that are bigger than my bumper The size of this backbox would do nicely.

Cheers
Tom_1.216v

9th Nov 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just got my magnex oval back box from halfords cost £140, bit steep just for a back box!!
only got it there becasue from mail order u have to pay delivery!
And i ordered it yesterday and they got it today well quick.
there ment to sound pucka tho! cant wait to get rid of the fcukin pea shooter!
NoLimit

9th Nov 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye this back box is around the 140 mark too, just wandering if it was worth it
Graham

9th Nov 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a sebring 6x4 from red_sxi off here, nice rumble/burble to it. only back box cost me £120
Tom N

9th Nov 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want extra noise get a straight through pipe instead of the centre silencer aswell as the back box. you will get a lot more noise but it may rasp between 3 - 4.5k depending on the back box.

New Poll