corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Nismo...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Nismo...
Nismo

User status: Offline
15th Nov 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claire grow up
Claire

15th Nov 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
Claire grow up

Dom

15th Nov 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
there is a function called u2u - its allows people/users to send private messages to one and another.

In this case, i believe no one could give a flying shite what island your bumming in GTA, therefore use the wonderful u2u function

oh shut up My humour is wasted on some

no, your humour is shite - hence why its wasted

If you don't have anything pleasant to say please don't say anything at all

i have alot of pleasant things to say. I just use my "pleasantness" on people will intelligence

You don't know me, you know nothing about me so you can't possibly judge my level of intelligence. IMO it is comment's like yours which show immaturity and a possible lack of intelligence. So please save yourself the trouble of posting silly diggs as it only makes you look childish.

Yes you’re quite correct I don’t know you and neither do you know anything about me. However, im not the one that fails to see a very simple function on this forum, known as the u2u function, therefore you seem to lack intelligence to understand this function.

As for me lacking intelligence and being childish, well majority of my time is spent in the ICE section of this site, so I feel you have no leg to stand on stating that I lack intelligence - especially considering if you asked a question regarding ICE on this forum, then I will no doubt answer it with a knowledgeable answer However, I doubt this will happen as you have a 206 whereas this is a corsa site

And yes I am nit picking, but its people like you that causes the mods to go on deleting rampages
3CorsaMeal

15th Nov 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
quote:
quote:
so u not interested in a tour?

mucho?

free of course

it involves a bit of fanny fun etc

maybe if im ever down that way

stop being tight and just let your fanny hang out

i won't abuse it............trust
Drew
Banned

15th Nov 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
there is a function called u2u - its allows people/users to send private messages to one and another.

In this case, i believe no one could give a flying shite what island your bumming in GTA, therefore use the wonderful u2u function

i have alot of pleasant things to say. I just use my "pleasantness" on people will intelligence

You don't know me, you know nothing about me so you can't possibly judge my level of intelligence. IMO it is comment's like yours which show immaturity and a possible lack of intelligence. So please save yourself the trouble of posting silly diggs as it only makes you look childish.

Yes you’re quite correct I don’t know you and neither do you know anything about me. However, im not the one that fails to see a very simple function on this forum, known as the u2u function, therefore you seem to lack intelligence to understand this function.

As for me lacking intelligence and being childish, well majority of my time is spent in the ICE section of this site, so I feel you have no leg to stand on stating that I lack intelligence - especially considering if you asked a question regarding ICE on this forum, then I will no doubt answer it with a knowledgeable answer However, I doubt this will happen as you have a 206 whereas this is a corsa site

And yes I am nit picking, but its people like you that causes the mods to go on deleting rampages

so 206's dont have ICE in them then do they not?
Dom

15th Nov 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by k4rma
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so 206's dont have ICE in them then do they not?

no, but considering this site is aimed towards corsa's, we would only beable to give limited knowledge on the question asked

p.s - "so 206's dont have ICE in them, do they not?" would be the correct grammar
3CorsaMeal

15th Nov 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm trying to have a serious conversation here
Dom

15th Nov 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

but im sorry, i will stop my "childish" posts
3CorsaMeal

15th Nov 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least till me and claire have explored each other
Nismo

15th Nov 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she has a penis
Claire

15th Nov 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

but im sorry, i will stop my "childish" posts

Claire

15th Nov 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, and I don't own a 206 btw

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Nismo... 23 database queries in 0.1605129 seconds