corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » for fcuks sake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for fcuks sake
jr

User status: Offline
17th Nov 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get ok to have car repaired, said i can have a curtorsy car so everything was ok

no get told i cant have it till friday and i have to insure the car myself as im under 21

Ditch

17th Nov 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they give me a Ka when I was 17...?
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis shite, i even work for the fucking company and they still wont trust me
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and its another 5 door polo, it gets worse
MatthewR

17th Nov 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats poor efforts
bradfincham

17th Nov 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a corsa c when poa was crashed!
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously the company that i work for are shite
Greasemonkey

17th Nov 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a BRAND new 1.8 focus Ghia X as my courtesy car, didnt cos me a penny, and i broke it first day i had it, that car got some abuse, all ya do with the insurance is claim it back on your claim, its the other persons fault ya having to pay the money out so they should reimburse you all moneys the accident has caused ya
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GM your right, what i cant get me head round is i have borrowed cars all the time from work for free, and driven customers cars on occasions

but when i actully need there help they make it difficult
Greasemonkey

17th Nov 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would be covered at work on a company fleet policy, the reason they wont cover you is because of the accident you will have to have the hire car in your own name, i would phone your insurers, explain the situation, tell them your not happy that you have to pay the insurance as you were never told this and ask for a car to be supplied to you from another leasing company that includes the insurance and tell them to put the money it costs agains your claim, my hire car cost came to a bill of nearly £1000 i had my Focus for months
Nismo

17th Nov 04 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

allways the way dude , no isurance if your under 21
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i drove around in a polo for a week and had a TDI mk5 though as well as various golfs uring the summer for free which were insured under work policy
Greasemonkey

17th Nov 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cos its a car supplied because of the accident the company policy will cover anyone to drive their cars, cause they have had to supply just YOU with a car their policy wouldnt apply so they will have to take a seperate cover out just to cover yourself as the main drive of the car
waynep

17th Nov 04 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

atleast u got a car !
jr

17th Nov 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not yet,as im on the phone to the insurers, and they wont cover me to drive another car
Greasemonkey

17th Nov 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just say to them under the terms of the agreement on your insurance they should honour their agreement to supply you with a courtesy car, its what you pay extra for, if they say you have to pay the insurance make sure they agree that you can claim all the money back one the leasing period is over againt the claim
I have had it with insurers where they have told me they wouldnt do something so i said do i have that in writing and have i signed to agree to you not doing that, the phone has gone silent they then said they will be right back then come back the phone and said ok they would do it, they just try to get out of everything

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Greasemonkey]
jr

17th Nov 04 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is fucking stupid now

the garage say i must provide them with a fully comp cover note for there car before they release it to me

the insurance company say im coverd fully comp on curtorsy cars, and they wont send anything to the garage to prove this though, they say that if i take my insurance certificate down this is proof, but it says fuck all on there

so im stuck
Tom

17th Nov 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like u should just getthe bus JR

Greasemonkey

17th Nov 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

certificate of insurance is proof of insurance cover note is only needed if the insurance certificate hasnt been issued yet, it will say the type of cover on it, im a bit good with the whole claim procedure as i have made at least 4 claims in the past and never lost my case, all ya need is to keep on the phone keep at em, to get things done itherwise they just stick a date on their file to do this and that and you gotta wait for them to do it, if ya ring em they will do it straight away

jr

17th Nov 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster
Premium Member

17th Nov 04 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to transfew my policy onto the hire car when i had a crash. then i swapped it back when i got my car back.
jr

17th Nov 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
certificate of insurance is proof of insurance cover note is only needed if the insurance certificate hasnt been issued yet, it will say the type of cover on it, im a bit good with the whole claim procedure as i have made at least 4 claims in the past and never lost my case, all ya need is to keep on the phone keep at em, to get things done itherwise they just stick a date on their file to do this and that and you gotta wait for them to do it, if ya ring em they will do it straight away

right i now have i number to ring, basically it automated but says if im fully comp, i will be insured fully comp on a courtesy car

and if i was TPFT, i would be only TPFT on a courtesy car

hopefully this will be good enough for the body shop

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » for fcuks sake 23 database queries in 0.1699431 seconds