corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which brake pipes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which brake pipes?
H13X JW

User status: Offline
21st Nov 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite ppl, I've just managed to get a set of 2ltr front callipers n discs etc. off a Vectra and i'm going to fit them to my '93 B SRi and was just wondering what front flexi hoses i use to attatch the rigid lines on the car to the calliper, Vectra, corsa or something else all together? Dunno if corsa 1's will allow me to get full lock or not Cheers, Alex
ed

User status: Offline
21st Nov 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa ones will be fine. What the calipers do is allow you to fit larger disks which stop the car better. They probably use different sized pistons, but there can't be much difference as they work fine with the Corsa brake servo.

New Poll