corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Once Were Warriors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Once Were Warriors
Marc

User status: Offline
24th Nov 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to see Once Were Warriors at my local independant cinema last night. I went with my brother whos seen it before and my mate and his housemate, theyve never seen it. Me and my brother were joking before the film started. I was winding his housemate up not telling her what the film was about and my brother kept joking, quite loudly i might add! about how he couldnt wait for the violence!

An attendant then came through and introduced the film, quite posh we thought! Then he passed the microphone over to a woman from Amnesty International who proceded to talk about abuse towards women and the impact its had on many peoples lives. I embarressingly thought they were screening it as it first came out 10 years ago!

Now ive seen this film countless times but last night was the first time id seen it on the big screen and after hearing what the woman from Amnesty had to say i can honestly say i felt quite uncomfortable watching it.

My mates housemate cried pretty much all the way through the film and my mate and her didnt really say much after we left the cinema. I hadnt really thought about the films content until last night.
Shane

User status: Offline
24th Nov 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this film is brill

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Once Were Warriors 23 database queries in 0.1132600 seconds