corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Calling all gurus = Which alarm ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Calling all gurus = Which alarm ??
mobymaster

User status: Offline
28th Nov 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Its coming to the time that im going to be puttin all the ICE into my car now ive got the boxes and pods made up, im gonna need a nice alarm to keep it relatively safe.

Currently im running the standard vauxhall alarm which comes in the corsa from factory standard. Already got central locking and electric windows so need something to work around that. Things like anti-hijacking, anti towing are OK but not ness essential, jus sumin to keep it safe .

Thanks
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th Nov 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toad ai606, expect to pay around £250 installed
ultra_corsa

28th Nov 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clifford intelliguard 950 was fitted bout a week ago ,REALLY love it, so good!

altho if u don't want all the lil extras could go for the clifford 650 or the 1 stated toad i606 above

i spoke to the guy fittin my alarm n said bout havin my alarm (cat2) upgraded to cat 1 n he said ur better off gettin a whole system as opposed to an upgrade cus u know its all gonna work properly as its all the same system not 'add ons' etc no doubt people will say he was chattin shite cus people on here prolly have upgraded alarm systems but thats wot he said n if i could go back i would still have got the full system

[Edited on 28-11-2004 by ultra_corsa]
AdiSRI

28th Nov 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant go wrong with a clifford or toad as said, personally i was gonna go for the clifford 650 when i thort mine was on the way out, but its fixxed so i didnt bother LOL.
PainZ

28th Nov 04 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BEst getting a Toad A850T2

This is a Cat 2:1 Upgrade and uses your current parts just upgrades your imobiliser to CAT1 and has a CAT 1 alarm in it,

I guess you owna Corsa C?
mobymaster

29th Nov 04 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me no i own a corsa b, 1.4 16v 5dr.

Where can you buy just the alarms, or is it better to pay extra to have them professionally installed?
AdiSRI

29th Nov 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have them pro fitted, no pooint otherwise.

New Poll