corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 02 mms shizwaz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 02 mms shizwaz
Dom

User status: Offline
5th Dec 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the hell doesnt this shite work???

go to send a picture message, my 6600 starts the GPRS shite and it says its sending, then about 10minutes late, comes back saying "failed"

Ive done the settings thing from their website, but it still doesnt work...anyone got any ideas?

tar
Matty L

5th Dec 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

go to send a picture message, my 6600 starts the GPRS shite and it says its sending, then about 10minutes late, comes back saying "failed"

Ive done the settings thing from their website, but it still doesnt work...anyone got any ideas?

tar

your shit hot on ice, but when it comes to phones your shit...like me...except i'm shit on ice

I had this problem but on orange, i have that new samsung d500...one of the first in uk to own one.Rang them up for free about 2 hours ago, they sent 3 sim updates and its working fine So yeah, ring o2....but it costs to ring em doesnt it? carnt remember
Drew
Banned

5th Dec 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iu got settings off site on 6600 - mine works fine

sorry that was no help at all
Dom

5th Dec 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive got o2 to send the settings ages ago and it all seemed to work fine, but ive just done that picon shite...but its gonna take 48hrs to work or something

oh wells...cheers guys
MikeE

5th Dec 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

02 are shit for mms mine was set up perfectly on my t610 now its not working at all for mms and ive sent the settings again
Dione J

5th Dec 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem recently - i had to call 02 customer services who put me through to the Technical Team who den put me back to customer services.

Basically the Technical Team advised me that my account did not have the MMS and GPRS proviosnally set-up and they would do this for me which could take up to 24hours and since den its been ]

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

tar
James_DT

5th Dec 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to ring the nice people at O2 and get MMS enabled on the SIM card. This is what the bloke in the O2 shop told me, but he couldn't do it because I have an online tariff. Still haven't rang them either
R Lee

6th Dec 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got the link to the orange site for SIM update?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 02 mms shizwaz 23 database queries in 0.0077870 seconds