corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Angina...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Angina...
PaulW

User status: Offline
7th Dec 04 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone have any family members who suffer from it?

my mum was rushed into hospital yesterday with chest pains & as she was resting when it came on there treating it as quite severe... she has never had anything like this before...

been reading up on it, but just want to know if anyone else has any family who are long-term sufferers & whats the worst that has happened??

cheers
Jodi_the_g

7th Dec 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was born with a heart condition and alhrough i do not have angina the syptoms are the small unforunatly i have an allegry to GTN spray.

PaulW its not reallly a problem provoding you lok after youself and the GTN spray seems to help most of the time. My nan has had it for over 20 years.
PaulW

7th Dec 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she 'used' to smoke heavily (she now says she is quitting) and is quite overweight...
Jodi_the_g

7th Dec 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good information
CCA

7th Dec 04 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The normal causes of angina are age,weight and diet but then you need to remember that there are also loads of things that have caused wear and tear on the body.
Its simply the narrowing of the blood vessels, by taking a simple tablet it thins the blood and you should be ok.
My grandad smoked for 45 years, he was diagnosed with angina and 4 years ago had one of his lungs removed but hes fine now and his angina doesnt bother him.
So theres no need to worry and any questions you have can be answered by the doctors or there are loads of leaflets
Hope it helps

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Angina... 23 database queries in 0.0094941 seconds