corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMG...
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Dec 04 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... my hands are so cold

just went for a pee-pee , and it nearly fell off, my hands are like ice

not doing that again for a while
3CorsaMeal

14th Dec 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can u type so fast and well?
Robin
Premium Member

14th Dec 04 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heated keyboard
Corsa E-Tec

14th Dec 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky you aint got rainoyds, a short of blood supply to the hands and feet my GF gets it and hand go down to like 3-2 degrees c. thats cold.
Robin
Premium Member

14th Dec 04 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is true, i am lucky that i dont have that, however, my hands are cold in comparison to the rest of me
Corsa E-Tec

14th Dec 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put your hands up some ones top, that'll sort them out, it is well cold recently and roads are very dangerous.
3CorsaMeal

14th Dec 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur lucky u have hands, my great uncle benie had no hands and never knew if they were cold
Ojc

14th Dec 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec
lucky you aint got rainoyds, a short of blood supply to the hands and feet my GF gets it and hand go down to like 3-2 degrees c. thats cold.

Is she my sister? I have Raynards as well, find it really hard to work on anything in the cold for long periods of time as my hards go white and stiff and cold.

My mum has a under active thyroid which my nan had also, and apparantly this is the cause of my Raynards as the thyroid controls body temperature, bit like a coolant temp sensor
Corsa E-Tec

14th Dec 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ it's good in the summer coz she keeps me cool but in the winter she put them on me back and it's cold

she's been advised to move to australia to cure it but that dont come on the NHS .

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMG... 23 database queries in 0.0090520 seconds