corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Online insurance quotes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Online insurance quotes
James

User status: Offline
15th Dec 04 at 02:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been doing some online insurance quotes, I did a quote with Churchill for a 1.6 Corsa Sport for me (19, 1 NCB) and my mum as a named driver.

First it came out with £1100, pleased with that.

Thought i would try again half an hour later just to make sure, EXACTLY the same details, same car, same postcode, same everything, came out at £1800.

Confused i thought i would try again 30 seconds later, again, same car, same postcode, same everything. Came out at £1600.

So in the space of an hour ive been given three different quotes for EXACTLY the same details.

Can anyone shed some light on exactly whats going on?

Cheers, James
Paul_J

15th Dec 04 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy... when did you do the quote?

Perhaps originally there were real people sitting at computers and after it was just robots lol

Nice to see someone else with a high insurance premium for once - I'm 19 1 years NCB (20 in a month and another NCB in about 3 months) ... and all my insurance quotes are through the roof...

I think around £1100 tpft for a 106 gti is good - yet then I hear about 18 year olds with 0 ncb getting insured for less than £900 fully comp!?

Crazy world.
James

15th Dec 04 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did all this about an hour ago so its all done by computers, i think im just gunna keep trying and when a cheap quote comes up im gunna save it and buy it
James

15th Dec 04 at 02:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul id say 1100 tpft is quite high, my quote of 1100 for the 1.6 corsa sport was FC under my own name, if i can ever get the quote back that is.

But i know what you mean about people getting stupid fast cars for cheap insurance, look at Matt H for instance

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Online insurance quotes 23 database queries in 0.0103829 seconds