corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What new car 2 get, HELP!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What new car 2 get, HELP!!
ecogsi

User status: Offline
15th Dec 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please help me i have a problem (a good problem) i have money for a new car (want 2 spend around £4000 or less) and cant decide what car to buy. Ive owned a 106 gti that ive just sold, corsa gsi, and a few others and really want to stay with a hot hatch. 106 gti was without doubt the best handling and nippiest car ive ever driven, i love the clio 16v, would love a 2.0 corsa but nothing really stands out. would like an rs turbo, renault 5 turbo but been put off by their week engines and cant afford insurance on a scooby. One car ive fancied that i cant find any reviews on is the civic 1.8 vti-S (limited edition in black similar to the new rover 400 but obviously nicer with 170 bhp standard) How quick are the 2.0 corsas as i really love the shape and noise of the car and how do you go about insuring them. Im 23 under my old mans name and was paying 600 od quid 3PFT on the 106 gti. Any help info would be appreciated as would your own opinions on previous cars youve had/driven. Please help as im currently driving a health hazard transit van!!!
daddysport

User status: Offline
15th Dec 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate get a clio 1.8 16v i have a mate that has 1 for sale and it bloody shifts he has done a few things to it like lowerin it and bigger brakes and air filter and stainless exhaust and he is sellin it for a good price if ur interested get in touch with me daddysport where do u live?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What new car 2 get, HELP!! 24 database queries in 0.0728891 seconds