corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice wanted : Dealing with Red_sxi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice wanted : Dealing with Red_sxi
gwentvillan

User status: Offline
30th Dec 04 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

I bought a JC Design spolier and a boot handle from him in October (£160). They were finally delivered in December after many false promises and were both poorly sprayed.

I had the spoiler resprayed by a local firm and Red_Sxi agreed to pay half the cost £35. I have sent him a SAE via recorded delivery for my cheque - no cheque.

I tried to have the spolier fitted today by the same local firm - it does not fit - it would require drilling through the glass - impossible and one of the fixing holes had to be repaired too.

I have no contact phone number for him.

I intend either sending the spoiler back for a refund (£140) and its is sprayed in far better condition, or taking him to the small claims court. I have PMd him on here and on Corsa Sport.

Anyone else having similar problems ? Advice please ?
Red_SXi

30th Dec 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member

Ok, i was going to reply to your U2U, but as you want to try and publicly humiliate me on here, i'll reply here.

The spoiler was a copy which was purchased from ebay, everyone on Corsa-C knew this who bid on it, i sprayed it and sent it to you. I wasn't able to check for fitment at that time as i didn't have any Corsa C's here to do so. You wasn't happy with the spraying and i am sending you a refund for that on monday (when i start working again). But the matter of fitment is really out of my hands and i will happily give you the email address of the person who i purchased it off.

As for the other people on Corsa C, theres 2 items which people are still waiting for, and they are ready i'm just waiting to sort out the courier to collect them.
PainZ

30th Dec 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

He did advertise the Spoiler as Replica,

So you havent really got any leg to stand on?

http://corsa-c.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4766&highlight=selling
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Dec 04 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

If the deal was done on Corsa-C then then please complain on there.

[Edited on 30-12-2004 by Ian]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice wanted : Dealing with Red_sxi 23 database queries in 0.0049691 seconds