Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paranormal

Poll: Paranormal
  1. I beleive
  2. Not sure wouldnt say yes or no
  3. I dont beleive
  4. Paratroopers?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paranormal
Skipz

User status: Offline
4th Jan 05 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your rent boys always lie about the number of guys they have they screw you for money like you screw them...
Jodi_the_g

4th Jan 05 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you do stock checks icy
Icy

4th Jan 05 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only got 5 ppl workin for me and skip has had them all, they tell me u got a wee nob too
Jodi_the_g

4th Jan 05 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
your rent boys always lie about the number of guys they have they screw you for money like you screw them...

And surly they would lie the other way round and take guys off not add them otherwise they will doing themselves out of money.
Jambo

4th Jan 05 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dog died a few months ago.

I was takin a whiz with my bathroom door open as me maa was in the bath and everyone else was downstairs (including my other dog)

For some reason why i dont know i had an overwhelming urge to look at the door, as i did i saw a dog turn around and leg it. It looked suspiciosly like my old dog who died recently.

Thought to myself, naaaaa that nuts must have been my other dog, looked around couldnt see him, i didnt hear the other dog move off almost as if it made no sound. Plus my mums bedroom door was open and he would have gone there if he was looking for her which he most probably would be if he was upstairs as he spends most of his life downstairs!

Didnt think much of this thought i was just mad. So forgot about it.

Then last night went for a shite took me book and started to read whilst on the cluggy. Then i heard a scratching at the door so i called my dogs name out (alive one) he didnt start moaning or yelping as if he was excited to see me, i had no food and he hadnt seen me go in, so i opened the door and he bolted in the room, sniffing the floor and loking around frantically. My dog never goes in the bathroom EVER. I thought this weird then remembered that dogs apparently can see/hear things to do with the paranormal and all that so i thought hmmmmmmm

Went and told my mum, she said she had had something similar happen, been in her room heard scratching at her door, gone to let the dog in but there was no dog there, so she looked out her window and our alive dog was in the garden

Im not sure i beleive, but something definately did happen!
Sorry for the essay lol
Jodi_the_g

4th Jan 05 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you have rats
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Jan 05 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Most Haunted.
Jambo

4th Jan 05 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe Jodi, but i doubt a rat could scratch as loud as my dog, not that they are large but certainly 10times bigger than a rat lol
Jodi_the_g

4th Jan 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I love Most Haunted.

Derek is the man

Was only messing Jambo
Ojc

4th Jan 05 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that it was a memory of yours

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paranormal 23 database queries in 0.3811851 seconds