corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa for sale must go need space on drive!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa for sale must go need space on drive!
kushti
Banned

User status: Offline
   31st Dec 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks to knowing some really unorganised people in the bodyshop buisness (theres apparently too much work on for them to fix what they fucked in there company) so car has new price and will be billing them for damages due to there neglegance.

http://cars.uk.freeads.net/1.4_16V_on_private-140292.htm
FlamingCorsa

1st Jan 05 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted mate, wot happened wot did they do??
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Jan 05 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened to it?
kushti
Banned

1st Jan 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theyve cracked the front wing from a monster stone chip, and cracked the front bumper catching a small curb, the rear bumper is cracked not from them but one of my mates driving into back of me and now the cars dropped from its original value of 4k to 2k just because they dont have time to fix it so I've billed them for damages an lost wages from when I used to work there so will come away with £400 fucking joke really.

anyone got a arden blue corsa b for sale around £1500 all i require is maybe color coded bumpers/mirrors and arches. maybe some alloys and some window tints not fussy but need another car so will shift mine ace at to pay off the debtman whos currently on my case for hence the 2k.

lifes a bitch eh so realistically im making a loss of 9grand

hope everyones having a better start to the new year
mrluke

1st Jan 05 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mate u got close up pics of the damage

im intrested
kushti
Banned

2nd Jan 05 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not yet will get some in the morning for ya

cheers luke.

kushti
Banned

5th Jan 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At last after a good long meeting the other day with the company they've agreed to fix the car thats front bumper spraying, rear bumper spraying fixing the wing and spraying an touchup the skirts for inconvienence so thats 4k an its yours people goes in auto trader in 2 weeks.

sweet

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa for sale must go need space on drive! 25 database queries in 0.0089219 seconds