corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LET vs................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LET vs................
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
5th Jan 05 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

............Audi RS4

This was just after xmas and i was behind him at the lights turning across a dual carriage way. He waited for me to get alongside him so we had a rolling start which suited me as he would have nailed me off the mark. SO i get alongside him in 2nd and we both nail it at the same time, stayed alongside him for what i thought was ages and then his 4.2 v8 power gave him the advantage and he got away but not by much. I didnt think i would beat this for 1 moment, but u dont see many RS4's on the road so i thought i'd have a go and see how close it was, But for all his £46k worth of car he wasnt that far in front

LET vs ..............Seat Leon Cupra-R

This was tonight on my way back home on the same stretch of dual carriage way. The guy came for me and didnt succeed When i realised he was up my arse coming off an Island in 2nd, i planted my foot and opened up a reasonable gap and maintained a decent gap between us, about 3-4 car lengths, and i had the legs on him as he wasn't catching me
the_legend_of_yrag

5th Jan 05 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember ur car from nat meet, lurlvy!!! Still selling it?
Nismo

5th Jan 05 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice One Bruva
ScottyBrum

5th Jan 05 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah i think of the hard ride and think maybe i should get something a little more refined and then something like this happens and makes u And think i dont want to as the fun is blinding
Mattb

5th Jan 05 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets rock
corb

6th Jan 05 at 03:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, i was along side an rs6 on sunday at ome lights, they changed, we both went for it, he got loads of tracion and launched into oblivion, i didnt.

Game Over.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LET vs................ 23 database queries in 0.0107880 seconds