corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Paving and Garden Services Yorkshire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paving and Garden Services Yorkshire
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Jan 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As many of u now know I have go trid of the car and bought myself a van, I am a qualified paviour and have moved into the landscaping side of things so I asm just trying to drum up some business basically.

I do the following things

Block Paved Driveways, Patios, Fencing, Turfing, Concreting, Water Features, Small Walls, Drop Kerbs at your entrance allowing better access with paved areas or Tarmac, I will also be bale to move rubbish people have I will cover anywhere in the north east and Yorkshire if the price is right I will give anyone a free estimate depending on distance either from Stockton On Tees or Northallerton if u could u2u me or phone me on 07867 677452 that would be great, proof of works history and works pictures can be provided on request.

Thanks for any interest if u can just keep me in mind for u or anyone u know I would be grateful many thanks Paul...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Paving and Garden Services Yorkshire 24 database queries in 0.0086319 seconds