corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » not a corsa question!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author not a corsa question!!!
libertine

User status: Offline
8th Jan 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I KNOW THIS ISNT A CORSA QUESTION BUT ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED:

ive just bought a peugeot 306 and the code for the immobiliser needed changed so i changed it to something i would remember but since then it wont work!! ive tried the old number and the new one but no luck! i know if i get it wrong 3 times it locks and have to wait - how long do you need to wait and also the green and red light are on when i try it?? what does this mean!!

any advice would be appreciated

New Poll