corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki RM250 1998/99 model

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki RM250 1998/99 model
Robbie

User status: Offline
15th Jan 05 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a very good conditioned RM250 1998/99 model i believe the bike stayed the same for these two years and i'm not 100% certain which of these years it is,2 previous owners,fast as f***,selling due to house purchase and no where to store the bike(no garage anymore:boggle I can email pics to anybody interested,the tyres are as new and also had a new piston and ring at the back end of last year+many upgraded parts but has had very little useage due to the fact that police in Halifax do not allow you to ride them anywhere and if they catch you they crush them so i could only get out on it when my mates bosses trailor was available,i will also include in the sale my MX helmet and oakley goggles,email me for pics!
Bobbygee01@aol.com looking for around £1350 ovno.
chr15barn3s

16th Jan 05 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate used to have one of these and i agree about the speed.

ttt for you
Robbie

20th Jan 05 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki RM250 1998/99 model 25 database queries in 0.0101511 seconds