corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Head Unit line in?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Head Unit line in?
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
29th Jan 05 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible to get a headunit with it so i can connect my laptop and play music from that? I want an alpine one! i have read on the website about a versitile link but it doesnt really explain in very well any 1 got any ideas plz
infinitycorsa

29th Jan 05 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the mid-topend alpines have an aux input m8 but u will need to get the extra lead to connect the laptop to it as its not supplied......... i link or something alike
Adzy2k2

29th Jan 05 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have already got the cable, i link my laptop up to my home stereo, jus wanted to make sure i could do it in the car to as i was forking out £300 for a new one, also any 1 know the price of an inverter (i think its called that, changes car power to household plug socket
infinitycorsa

29th Jan 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the lead to have the alpine lead??? because u will need a phone to jack lead, and the alpine leadt to do the job
Adzy2k2

29th Jan 05 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a double ended phono and 1 with a jack at one end and phono at the other.

So ur saying i need a special lead that connects to the headunit made by alpine as well as a phono to jack?

will this come with the headunit or will i need to buy it seperatly if so where from

[Edited on 29-01-2005 by Adzy2k2]
infinitycorsa

30th Jan 05 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this wont come with the head unit m8, if u ask when u but it u will find its about 15 squid......ur phono lead will fit into the alpine lead

New Poll