corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » anybody want to swap a kitted corsa for a y reg saxo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody want to swap a kitted corsa for a y reg saxo
mikeweaver

User status: Offline
   30th Jan 05 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iam looking to swap my saxo desire for a kitted corsa.the reason for this is my car has no big modifications as of yet and would be dead easy to sell as it is at the mo.it comes complete with 10 months tax and mot and only done 30000 miles.its it great condition inside and out the only down fall is i have replaced the front bumper as the original had a crack along the top.i no that some people struggel to sell modified cars thats why iam willing to do a swap for mine as its worth quite a bit at the mo.so please if any1 out theres interested let mre no

[Edited on 05-02-2005 by mikeweaver]
mikeweaver

1st Feb 05 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on peeps you so gotts look at this
mikeweaver

2nd Feb 05 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody
jsc

2nd Feb 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice install and a clean car
mikeweaver

2nd Feb 05 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8 very true its a real well looked after car thanks for the support

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » anybody want to swap a kitted corsa for a y reg saxo 25 database queries in 0.0099699 seconds