corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advise: corsa C 2litre or new car..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advise: corsa C 2litre or new car..
blundey

User status: Offline
13th Feb 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im in two minds now wether to get a 2litre lump put in it...or to get a car like a civic/celica or something that has a 2litre in there already....how much would it cost for me to get a 2litre dropped in it? i saw a nice corsa C with a LOVELY engine bay and it had a 2litre++ dropped in it....looked like alot of money had gone into it...

so what u guys recogn.....drop an engine in there.....beardy said he could do it...but getting the dash etc working would be hard work....or just buy a new car?

In two minds...what would u guys suggest?
Adam_B

13th Feb 05 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new car
blundey

13th Feb 05 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ty...why?
White_1.2

13th Feb 05 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on 2 things 1 the budget ya got to work with, if it were me id go for a 300zx tt that should keep ya happy for a bit
2 your age, under 25 the insurance is steep when ya go into relms of 2l or even 3 as the zx is lol.
blundey

13th Feb 05 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 21...i pay 1000 now for my 1200 all mods declared FC. If i got for a celica GT it will cost me 1600 FC...which is easily managable....my problem ios selling my car and getting another one, while at the same time having transportation to work! So id have to sell and buy a car all in the same day...its not going to happen. Cant work out how to do it to be honest,
AK

13th Feb 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a 100squid run around..... problem solved
Red_SXi

14th Feb 05 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New car, you're only going to have problems with reliabilty when it comes to changing the engine. You say you can't go without a car but you will have to if you get the engine changed
supacook2k

14th Feb 05 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get a taxi to work

New Poll