corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car got broken into

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car got broken into
Hammer

User status: Offline
17th Feb 05 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lot of cars about here getting done, they done about 5 or 6 random cars up boghead road couple weeks ago and there was a couple of cars up your way had all their tyres slashed.
michelle

18th Feb 05 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
lot of cars about here getting done, they done about 5 or 6 random cars up boghead road couple weeks ago and there was a couple of cars up your way had all their tyres slashed.
I had never heard of anything like that happening it's usually dead quiet. I'm parking on my neighbours drive way to see if that makes a difference but I'm paranoid now
Adzy2k2

18th Feb 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard of loads these cd player being stole recently, i had one and got rid cos dint think it was all that good and living in chav land (luton) it was obviously gonna get knicked. all the ice in my car is bolted down and near impossible to jus rip out uless u spend bout 20 mins undoing lots of bolts! by which time i wud have woke up cos of the alarm and twated the guy on the head

sorri to hear bout it tho, get urself a nice lil alpine face off number! try www.mcs-direct.co.uk got mine cheap off there and delivered within 48 hours!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car got broken into 23 database queries in 0.0098779 seconds