corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » ewwwwwwwwww

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ewwwwwwwwww
linz

User status: Offline
   22nd Feb 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just arrived home this evening and decided to try and pull my bit of smashed bumper back into place, it was dark, it felt wet, i assumed it was wet from the road and snow so wiped my hand down my jeans came into the house and had something red on my car keys what i put on the table

BADGER BLOOD
KITcorsa

22nd Feb 05 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol!!!

we hit a deer the other night in the land rover!! we still finding whole legs under the chassies
RyeSt

22nd Feb 05 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Urrgh. Wouldnt like to change that bumper. god nos what you will find. you still need a bumper linz?
linz

22nd Feb 05 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh when i looked i coudlnt see no blood now its appeared yak i was nearly sick its all down my jeans where i wiped my hands urgh, not looking forward to taking it off and seeing the other side
KITcorsa

23rd Feb 05 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pay someone else to do it of just get a hose pipe under there
linz

25th Feb 05 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahahaha its just been on the news that they are going to cull badgers as they are spreading a disease what does something to cows

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » ewwwwwwwwww 24 database queries in 0.0083580 seconds