corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intelliguard 850 & Intellistart - £350 or *£500 FITTED in the North West area*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Intelliguard 850 & Intellistart - £350 or *£500 FITTED in the North West area*
stubs

User status: Offline
1st Mar 05 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Clifford Intelliguard 850 & Intellistart left over from a cancelled order... I'm offering them both up for sale for £350 plus postage (will not split).

-OR-

I can fit them to any car in the North West THIS THURSDAY for £500 all in.

Please contact me either by email: stuart_barnard@eu.fmo.com
or by phone/text: 07977254084 (withheld numbers don't get answered)

I'll need to know by tomorrow tea time at the latest, otherwise it goes back to my supplier.

stubs

1st Mar 05 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s. both units are BRAND NEW & BOXED!!.. Never been fitted, tampered with, not returns or repaired etc... Genuine DEI products!

Please see www.clifford.com for details on both units.
dr_adams

1st Mar 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the difference between this and an advandguard G5 setup?
stubs

1st Mar 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much really.. the only features the Avantguard has over this are battery backup siren & tilt/motion sensor... both of which can be added to the alarm for under £100
stubs

1st Mar 05 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to add also... after doing a little searching around, the cheapest I could find these for (fitted) is www.caralarmuk.com...
They sell the Intelliguard 850 for £450 fitted inc VAT, and the Intellistart for £169.99 fitted inc VAT... Total of £619.99

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intelliguard 850 & Intellistart - £350 or *£500 FITTED in the North West area* 25 database queries in 0.1831398 seconds