corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust problem?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust problem?
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
10th Mar 05 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i press the acclerator the car seems to 'croak' and rattle a bit - noise is coming from what seems to be directly underneath the drivers seat. Its driving me insane especially when i change gear.
Dont know much about them but i think its one of the boxes (not the back box, not the one infront of that but the one in front of that) a mate of mine was saying its either the car or the middle box but its dark and i havnt looked closely yet.
any help would be great
myke

11th Mar 05 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be the box rattling against the heat shield?
stevegreetham

11th Mar 05 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate also thought that. he also said there are some spomge type things above the cat and the heat shield and i should check tomorrow to see if they are loose or missing.....what does the heat shield actually look like? just a strip of metal?
stevegreetham

11th Mar 05 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it a common problem?

New Poll