corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine cuttin out afder 80 secounds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine cuttin out afder 80 secounds
Matty L

User status: Offline
14th Mar 05 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nearly every morning when i start the car i only get about 1 mile down the road and the engine just cuts out and i get all the warning lights coming up.It then struggles to start for about one minute and finally, afder alot of pressing down the the accelerator pedal the car starts

only does when the cars not been moving for along time i.e over night.

anyone have any ideas what it could be?
j0hn

14th Mar 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pump possibly?
Rob126

14th Mar 05 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think its the fuel pump coz i had mine not working and ti just stopped working for me!! it didn't give any 'warning signs'!! some time ago i had a similar problem and it only was due to spark plugs! it used to happen especially when it was cold!!

New Poll