corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » speed bumps!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speed bumps!!
cabric_corsa

User status: Offline
12th Mar 05 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought i would have a drive through to scarbrough for sometime to do, went up into the multistory car park were i park everytime i go. I always take it very slowly over the speed bump as i normally catch my front bumper but as i came back down over it it has cort my rear bumper and ripped it off. I went straight home and to bodyshop were i was told it would cost a £80 to repair it, goes in on tuesday night to get repaired, expensive day shopping in the end
jamied

15th Mar 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well annoyin, i was goin in when u came out lol, fank fuk i didnt go over that 1!
sassyminx

15th Mar 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shud of learned the first time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » speed bumps!! 24 database queries in 0.0085590 seconds