corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » well modded fatboy soft top jeep all ready 4 summer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author well modded fatboy soft top jeep all ready 4 summer
jock

User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right then due to this being too small for me im going to have to let it go,not the best time to sell a soft top jeep but its the best time to buy 1 before the summer as prices fly up throught the roof on these.....

heres a brief spec of it

It has been lowered, full suspension kit by SPAX, springs and dampers on the front, and a torsion bar at the back. The wheels are 16" chrome and really make the car stand out. It has 4 new (2 months) BFGoodrich tyres. They are a massive 12" wide, giving the name fatboy.

The front bull bars are custom made, they are in chrome to match the side and tail frame. The chrome side steps look really good with it being lowered.

It has had a new spray job, all over including the bumpers in dark metalic grey. This got done when the bonet vent was added, so it all matches, and no faded pannels. The soft top has not been tinted, it was bought from suzuki already tinted, so no cheep job, that cost hundreds.

The boot build was built by the perivious owner and its is really good. I have got a rockford softgate 12" sub and 2 6x9 pioneer speakers. There is a 350 watt amp to run it off aswell. it's all mounted in 3/4 " MDF board covered in sub box cover. I have got a brand new jvc mp3 head unit in there at the moment,

It has a cat 1 toad alarm, this is essential with it having a soft-top. This is great for the summer, so a good time to buy for you, a bad time to sell for me!!!

It has got the chrome door pannels which run on the bottom and up along the door pillar. There is the front spoiler which helps when the soft top is down, and the side wind defloctors for when the windows are open.

heres some quick pics and ive not cleaned here(just been out with the roof off having some fun in the sun lol)

and the install

this jeep is also a 1600 lump in it so can shift if have to but is also very very cheap on the insurance i was very shocked when i insured it to find out how cheap it is also the cheapest car ive ever insured.

it comes with 10 months mot and 6 months tax(only taxed it on thursday),a folder with some paper work and most of the previous mots.....

as for price wise im looking for offers around the 2500 mark for it or poss px or swop

for more info or pics please pm or email me

cheers all.....

[Edited on 08-03-2005 by jock]
Adam-D

8th Mar 05 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap me my nissan turbo?
jock

8th Mar 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics and spec m8
Adam-D

8th Mar 05 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
jock

8th Mar 05 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill pass on that m8 not what im looking for
jock

9th Mar 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all u2us replyed thanx
jock

10th Mar 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
edwardb

10th Mar 05 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how many miles? is that 1.6 litre then? any mods on the engine???
jock

10th Mar 05 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its got 128k on the clocks and yes its a 1.6 and no engine mods but a very very clean engine bay
jock

12th Mar 05 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any offers guys
jock

17th Mar 05 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still here guys and the summers coming lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » well modded fatboy soft top jeep all ready 4 summer 25 database queries in 0.0141029 seconds