corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint corsa sri for sale take a look

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mint corsa sri for sale take a look
astra.n

User status: Offline
5th Mar 05 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa sri for sale lreg 1.4 16v transplanted a year ago lowered 60mill on g max springs and shocks s/s backbox ,piper- x airfilter it has a bad boy bonet and a smothed boot it sits on a set of 15inc kanns and has a full gsi kit on the boot opens by a solinoid in the glove box. it has a set of smoked headlights the car has just had a full respray in vauxhall black . it been well looked after and is very clean with only 80,000 miles on the clock the engin has done less than 50 but i have no doc's to prove this if you would be intrested please ring me on 07904389655 as i only have acess to a computer once a month open to serious offers
astra.n

5th Mar 05 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

astra.n

6th Mar 05 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
astra.n

11th Mar 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
astra.n

15th Mar 05 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody want this please its taking up to much room
stuartyhall

18th Mar 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u lookin 4?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint corsa sri for sale take a look 25 database queries in 0.0087910 seconds