corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE STUFF FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE STUFF FOR SALE
andy hirst

User status: Offline
17th Mar 05 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. 8 rolls of Ivanhoe sound deadening, this stuff is just as good as dynamat extreme but the sheets are bigger. Dynamat Bulkpack which is equivalent to 9 rolls of ivanhoe retails at £150 so this is a bargin.

£90 + Delivery == £11.25 per roll

I may do a deal if you dont want the lot, email me.

----------------

2. Everything you need to build a cooling system for a flase floor in your boot. If you have you amp hidden under a flase floor you will need this. The kit contains; relay, 2x fuse holders, 2x packs of fuses, Plastic box, diode, 2x red led 80mm fans, 2x laser cut 80mm skull grills. Cost me £40, and its still all packaged. A Link to assembly instructions will be provided.

£20 + Delivery

THESE ARE ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO IF YOU WANT IT email: lowrider@orange.net the person whose email is first into my inbox will get it.

I Live in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, local pickup is fine, if you want to meet i will go 30 mins in any direction. Am open to sensible offers of you are buying both lots.

Andy
andy hirst

User status: Offline
20th Mar 05 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE STUFF FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0073020 seconds