corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" League Alloys With Brand New Uniroyal 195/45/16 Rainsport Tyres. NOW ON EBAY

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" League Alloys With Brand New Uniroyal 195/45/16 Rainsport Tyres. NOW ON EBAY
Carr

User status: Offline
15th Mar 05 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I've got my 16inch League Tantrums up for sale with 195/45/16 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres that have only covered just over 200 miles and still look as new. Only reason I'm selling them is due to a change of car to a 306 and they won't fit on there.
The alloys have just been refurbed also so it's like a brand new set of wheels and tyres. There are no kerb marks or anything on them and they aren't buckled.
They are et40 and PCD 4x100 so will fit on a Corsa with a little bit of work (all I did was take some plastic of my arches and bend the metal out a little)

Sorry for the pictures but these are the only pictures I've got of them on the car I'll take some of them on their own by thursday.
there is also two new centre caps and two old ones.
Thanks for looking, offers around £430 ono. (might seem high but they have just been refurbed and had new tyres)
Also I will deliver within reason for free if not please collect or arrange a courier.

[Edited on 20-03-2005 by Carr]
Carr

16th Mar 05 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also will deliver further afield for a bit of £ but free delivery if near by
K2 GTi

16th Mar 05 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice wheels bit pricey for me though
SEAN_CDTI

20th Mar 05 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice wheels
Carr

20th Mar 05 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SEAN_CDTI
Nice wheels

Cheers

Now on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7962931629

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" League Alloys With Brand New Uniroyal 195/45/16 Rainsport Tyres. NOW ON EBAY 25 database queries in 0.0098541 seconds