corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Planet Audio 4 Channel Amplifier - Bargain

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Planet Audio 4 Channel Amplifier - Bargain
Klang1.6

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 05 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Planet Audio 4 Channel Amplifier - Bargain

Handmade amplifier from The USA.

Power rating is 4x 100 watts.

Cost around £400 when new

Comes fully boxed with instructions and a Performance Certificate for authenticity.

Cables included are …. Power Cable, Earth, RCA’s ( all need to make it work) don’t have speaker cable however. These cables cost me up to £40 at the time.

The Amplifier is in perfect working order and overall perfect condition, only using the amp to power two 6x9s. This means I am not really using it to its potential and therefore have no use for it anymore as also returning car to standard spec.

I also have a Kenwood CD player that I will give with this package for free but it does not seem to power the front speakers very well, but good for a freebie if you are saving up for another head unit the meantime.

All for £120

If you want a picture I can send you one.

Ta
Klang1.6

23rd Mar 05 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Klang1.6

24th Mar 05 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump-- ne near offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Planet Audio 4 Channel Amplifier - Bargain 25 database queries in 0.0095899 seconds