corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well I aint gonna be gettin pi**ed for a while...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well I aint gonna be gettin pi**ed for a while...
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
   28th Mar 05 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, well heres the scenario,

i was at the pub o good friday night and i got fuckin wasted. i left the pub to walk to my cousins house coz i was meeting them their, and its a route that i have walked down for years, (even from school etc.). Next thing i kno i'm brawling with one lad, and i seem to be getting the better of him, until another lad steps in, then it was game over for me. I was pissed, so i did get a bit of a kickin'..., i'm okay, just bit of a shiner, bust right-hand etc.

me and my boys caught these two lads back up, and fuckin stomped all over them, stella bottlers over the heads, you name it, so fairs fair in fighting terms, were on evens IMO.

It was only until i got home later on that night that i realised that my car keys were missing (including the fob for the alarm (TOAD), house key & garage key). The best part about this is that i only had one set of keys and one fob. So they have my car keys, garage keys, house keys & fob, and now im fuckin locked out of my own car, and i can't get into it.

They took my wallet (Including £50 cash, and my drivers liscence, complete with my home address....)

I have no locks on my doors, becuase the fob used to unlock the doors....

so i need a new fob,

i also need a new lockset, and i was wondering how im going to get a replacement fob for my toad alarm.

And is it possible for me (or someone) to change the frequency or of the alarm i.e. so that the missing fob will not be able to work the alarm.

I am really paranoid as in my car i have a screen, PS2, sub amp etc, and its cost me alot of money....

i dont care about the fight etc, i just want my car back on the road and get back to normal.

What would you people do i my situation.

Thanks for any comments, and thanks alot for taking the time to read this.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Mar 05 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay so at the moment htey have the ability (if they do have the keys) to come to your house and drive off with your pride and joy. If I was you I would do something drastic to your car such as remove the wheels (wont be getting far that way) or disconnect the battery all together.

Speak to TOAD or the people who fitted your alarm about getting a replacement fob.

Start checking up on the DVLA for replacement licence, maybe think about reporting the 'attack' or lost wallet to your local police station.
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Mar 05 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well obviously u need to fit new locks. but in the meantime make sure u have somesort of cctv watching over ur house and car.
vibrio
Banned

28th Mar 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jgrant1285

i was at the pub o good friday night and i got fuckin wasted. i left the pub to walk to my cousins house coz i was meeting them their, and its a route that i have walked down for years, (even from school etc.). Next thing i kno i'm brawling with one lad, and i seem to be getting the better of him, until another lad steps in, then it was game over for me. I was pissed, so i did get a bit of a kickin'..., i'm okay, just bit of a shiner, bust right-hand etc.

me and my boys caught these two lads back up, and fuckin stomped all over them, stella bottlers over the heads, you name it, so fairs fair in fighting terms, were on evens IMO.

It was only until i got home later on that night that i realised that my car keys were missing (including the fob for the alarm (TOAD), house key & garage key). The best part about this is that i only had one set of keys and one fob. So they have my car keys, garage keys, house keys & fob, and now im fuckin locked out of my own car, and i can't get into it.

They took my wallet (Including £50 cash, and my drivers liscence, complete with my home address....)

so i need a new fob,

i also need a new lockset, and i was wondering how im going to get a replacement fob for my toad alarm.

And is it possible for me (or someone) to change the frequency or of the alarm i.e. so that the missing fob will not be able to work the alarm.

I am really paranoid as in my car i have a screen, PS2, sub amp etc, and its cost me alot of money....

i dont care about the fight etc, i just want my car back on the road and get back to normal.

dam the lack of a wanker gif on CS
M2RTY

28th Mar 05 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put a wheel clamp on it in the short term

yep u can cancel all remotes for the alarm then re-sync a new one

new key available from vaux

report licence stolen to police etc and get new one sent out

change house locks or bolt from inside temp measure
RKS

28th Mar 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh go2 the police and report a lost wallet/keys you never know they might be handed in

take it car is on the drive? is there anywhere that you can hide with a bat in case they come at night? i knwo if it was mine i'd sleep in the garage with a bat and wait!
Marc

28th Mar 05 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L33 LEG
Banned

28th Mar 05 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make it obvious that u know about it. make it clear that thee is a camera watching and as some1 said, u could even take the wheels off.
Jgrant1285

28th Mar 05 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the alarm was on the car when i got it. so how would i get in contact with toad?.

if i smash a dropglass, then its gonna have to go in the garage.

Plus the steering locks still on. How can i get that off, will i be able to do it without breaking the steering column? THanks for the reply's...
CorsaLad

28th Mar 05 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

so i need a new fob,

To be honest with you mate, if they've got you're full name and home address I'm probably be a little concerned about them giving you a visit and not just about youre car.

Hope you get it sorted.
Carr

28th Mar 05 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you got a garage thats right behind the car just cut the handbrake cable and roll it in gentle so as not to set the alarm off. Only about a tenner for a new cable for each side
Jgrant1285

28th Mar 05 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

so i need a new fob,

To be honest with you mate, if they've got you're full name and home address I'm probably be a little concerned about them giving you a visit and not just about youre car.

Hope you get it sorted.

^^Yeah, but there was two of them twattin me, so each of them got a kickin off 2 of us. sum of u might think it was wrong doin that, but they have robbed me, and kicked fuck out of me down a dark road, and left me their. i was the last to arrive when they where gettin twatted, so it wasnt just all my doing if u understand me.

They might not even have all my shit, they could have thrown it, but u cant be too careful.

Even if they do come back for me...

it'll be the last time that they walk, i'll be sure of that....
Carl

28th Mar 05 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no reason to bottle someone over the head, yeah give them a good kicking but why use a bottle?!
StuartVRS

28th Mar 05 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MikeE

28th Mar 05 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
no reason to bottle someone over the head, yeah give them a good kicking but why use a bottle?!

CORSA NUT

28th Mar 05 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never take all that shit out with me when i go on the piss!

I've never had a wallet come to think of it.

Why take your car keys?

Why take your driving licence??!

Why don't you keep your cash in your sock like i do?
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I never take all that shit out with me when i go on the piss!

I've never had a wallet come to think of it.

Why take your car keys?

Why take your driving licence??!

Why don't you keep your cash in your sock like i do?

I have to take my driving license as ID else i can't get in most places..

Maybe he is as good looking as me too?
nik

28th Mar 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c to the h to the a to the v.
CORSA NUT

28th Mar 05 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proof of age card maybe?
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Proof of age card maybe?

When i was 18 i got one of those from the police, no where would accept it because they're too easy to fake and all the 15 years olds make em at home..
Matt H

28th Mar 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You seem to be a mong.

You took a kicking & then went and made the situation worse by glassing them. They already attacked you unprovoked & now they have a reason to do so again. This time it won't be for money though, it'll be for revenge. They also know where you live. You deserve your punishment for being so stupid imo

You say they wont be walking again if they come back. There not exactly going to come knock on your door & introduce themselves are they? No matter how big you are & no matter how much you prepare yourself for it it'll be a suprise to you. What makes you think that they won't fight dirty & really go to town on you?

Go watch the film American History X. Then come back on here after they have payed you another visit & let us all know what the kerb tasted like
Ben
Banned

28th Mar 05 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my clifford re coded and a new antenna for £50 . they reprogramed both key fobs and changed the valet code for me .

if i were you i would defianatly take the wheels off or even if possible call the aa out (if your with them) and tell them you have lost your keys , they will take your car to your local garage
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
or even if possible call the aa out (if your with them) and tell them you have lost your keys , they will take your car to your local garage

They will also probably charge you £105 for the privaledge too as it's not a mechanical malfunction..

[Edited on 28-03-2005 by Rebrabuk]
Ben
Banned

28th Mar 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get any corsa key and snap it right at the top , then say it brok in your pocket , they wont try and insert it into the lock , just tell them you will order another one off vaux tomorrow.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well I aint gonna be gettin pi**ed for a while... 23 database queries in 0.0150590 seconds