corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 200cc 4 stroke scooter FS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 200cc 4 stroke scooter FS
Daimo B

User status: Offline
30th Mar 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a VXR200 (Gilera Runner) that i've used for work for the last 2-3 years. It has been down the road due to a pedestrian walking out in front of me and has got scrapage/panel damage down 1 side (Right hand) (Front right panel, rear right panel, indicator, key surround panel). I've checked and all items can be bought new or on ebay for under £150.

Bike has done 25,000km (about 16000 miles). Its all weekday milage to and from central london. Bike is kept in a garage at work and at home every day/night.

It hasn't got the book stamped for service history, but has got receipts as i've done most of the servicing myself. I am the only owner from new. Its a 2002 bike.

I will get pictures if required. Will be going on ebay and Biketrader soon.

Recently it had a full service (fluid, belt, rollers etc etc), it had a new front caliper fitted as the old bolts seized and i couldn't change the pads, just bought a new caliper + pads instead.

Looking for £1000 ono. (going for more, but advertised cheaper due to panel damage and need of a quick sale).

Reason for sale, just expanding onto Suzuki SV650S so got to make way asap for it.

Im near Dartford/Gravesend...

Its the same as this....

Daimob@fotki.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 200cc 4 stroke scooter FS 25 database queries in 0.2280838 seconds