corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » dnt suppose anybody wants to part-ex cars?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dnt suppose anybody wants to part-ex cars?
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 05 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got an 02 reg saxo, pics in garage (got white comps on tho). the car needs a bit of work and needs an MOT doing.i dnt know exactly what is wrong but i was getting a garage next door to my unit to fix it and im guessing itl be around 500quid to get it all sorted. things like new tyres, ball joints, bearings and jst general screwing seats in more securly to get it passed for mot.

all i am asking for is around 2-3k and would ideally want to part ex. the reason y im not fixing it myself is because i havnt got time really, i am waiting for my ban so prob only have a month max on the road and i desperatly want a car before then.

so if anybody has a kitted car worth jst over 2k i may be interested?

feel free to u2u me and arrange to view the car
pauls corsa

3rd Apr 05 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u,d u
L33 LEG
Banned

3rd Apr 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

replied
NovaGTE

3rd Apr 05 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the millage and service history like mate?
L33 LEG
Banned

3rd Apr 05 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done jst over 30k and the history isnt great lol. i bought it around may 2003 and found out it was stolen recovered, so is cat d on logbook. it has made no difference tho, iv had it since i was 17 and have had absolutly no problems. it hasnt been serviced as i would rather chnage brakes and oil myself as i refuse to pay prices that garages charge you.

it isnt in immacualte condition but i bit of money and time you shud have urself a minter. if it was mint it would probably sell at at least 5k, all im asking for is around 2.5k or a part ex. i love the car and really dnt want to c it, but i am too well known with this car around my area and brings nothing but trouble
L33 LEG
Banned

3rd Apr 05 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and as for getting it back on the road, all that needs doing is passing an MOT like any other car but then needs a form signing by the police. so no real hassle where thats concerned
Assy D

3rd Apr 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
L33 LEG
Banned

3rd Apr 05 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics r in my garage but iv chnaged the wheels. i might give it a clean 2moro and take some new pics
RichR
Premium Member

4th Apr 05 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about mine? same as yours needs some work - but has insured value of £4500

Would roughly cost £200 to get front and rear bumpers repainted - as theyve been in the wars with Rabbits and floods- all fixed - just need final skimming and filling ahead of spraying

[Edited on 04-04-2005 by LiVe LeE]
Jay

4th Apr 05 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would it come up as on a HPi check?
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Apr 05 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry lee but i need an L reg or newer becuase of my private plate. i owuld had been interested tho as i would want new bumpers anyway but im struggling to see why its valued at 4500

jay - my car was up for sale last year and a buyer did a hpi check on the car. he said that in december 2002 it was involved in an accident which before i bought the car had been fixed. so no problem at all really.
Jay

4th Apr 05 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
and as for getting it back on the road, all that needs doing is passing an MOT like any other car but then needs a form signing by the police. so no real hassle where thats concerned

What do you mean a signing by the police? What work needs doing to it, looks tidy from the pictures so I'm confused!
pauls corsa

4th Apr 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was speaking to him last night on the phone he said the police pulled him over and inspected the car they said it wasnt road worthy gave him a list of things that need fixing on the car b4 it can go back on the road..
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Apr 05 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically the cops wanted me off the road. so they impounded my car for no reason and then investigated it, found bald tyres so i am awaiting a ban. in the meantime most people could drive before they recieve the points,the cops know this so jst to waste my time told me that it needs fixing and going thru an mot to be allowed back on the road.

the pictures were taken last year mate, the bodywork is ok its jst the ball joints and things like that need changing, and loads of smll things that jst take time to do.
BeArDy

4th Apr 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will swop ye £500 and my corsa 2lt 16v on carbs 182bhp
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Apr 05 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » dnt suppose anybody wants to part-ex cars? 25 database queries in 0.0139489 seconds