corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » pvs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pvs
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
6th Apr 05 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posted by willay
Holla Folks,

The Performance Vauxhall Show (PVS) is being held this year on Sunday 5th June (First weekend of June) at Santa Pod Raceway, which is near Northampton and CorsaSport will have our usual stand there.

Last year over 8,500 enthusiasts descended on Santa Pod for this annual event that the Vauxhall scene had been waiting for. Following that unqualified success this year’s Performance Vauxhall Show is going to be even bigger and better. And of course there will be all the great attractions from last year’s show – massive Trade and Club displays, Quarter Mile action all day, Mobile rolling road, plus loads more top attractions (camping the night before )

Tickets

Advance tickets are for sale through CorsaSport at a price of £8.00, this includes a free show pass to show your car on the CorsaSport stand! Everyone attending PVS will need a ticket, but only one show pass is required per car.

Camping

On-site camping, one of the best features of PVS is available at £7.50 per person (need to confirm this); the site will be open from 2pm Saturday afternoon. Camping tickets can be bought through me

Ordering – Deadlines

I would like all payments in by the Monday the 9th of May, this gives you over a month to send me payment, and myself sometime to get all your tickets out in time, remember I’m doing this in my own free time!

Ordering – Payment

To keep everything organised (hah) I’m accepting cheques and postal orders only, if you wish to send cash it will be completely at your own risk.

Cars

The stand will be only showing Corsas.

Now what?

Okay if you want to come, send me a U2U or email me at willay@gmail.com where you will get my name/address to send payment to.

Is my car good enough to show?

IMHO if you are a member of the board and own a Corsa that isnt standard then you are more then welcome to show, what we do not want however is aload of OE Corsas littering the stand and remember if you order a ticket through me you will automatically get a Show pass!

Problems, questions? U2U willay
or Matt H and we will be happy to help

[Edited on 06-04-2005 by corsa_crew]
J4CKO

6th Apr 05 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very interested !!
sassyminx

6th Apr 05 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defo not missing PV this year

not a hope in hell
Corsa Sport Gav

6th Apr 05 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am goin... was at santa pod on sunday and was awsum
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

6th Apr 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm................. car should be finished by then

i hope
neiliosxi

7th Apr 05 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm there!
J4CKO

7th Apr 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well seems as though ive never showed me car of anywere big think i will be going to this mother trucker !!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » pvs 24 database queries in 0.0053408 seconds