corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Needed thinking of doing a 2.0 8v convo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help Needed thinking of doing a 2.0 8v convo
shorty_phil1

User status: Offline
2nd May 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a corsa b 1.4 16v wanting to do a 2.0 8v convo but was wondeing how i change the engine mount on the drivers side as apparently the other 2 will fit so how do i do this can i do it by changing the engine mount position or get a new engine mount really stuck on this so any info would be greatful

New Poll