corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer Help
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th May 05 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I use any FTP program, my Firewall does not allow it to connect. I use Smart FTP as my FTP program. I can connect to my web site when i disable my firewall. It's really getting annoying now. The firewall that's stopping it is Norton 2003.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
James_DT

18th May 05 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell Norton to allow the connection.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

18th May 05 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't ask.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
James_DT

18th May 05 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to go into the options, I don't have it in front of me but in the Options there's a section where you can Block/Unblock the individual applications. You'll just need to add SmartFTP and set it to Allow All.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Help 24 database queries in 0.0076101 seconds