corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » KOSEI RG 17" ALLOYS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KOSEI RG 17" ALLOYS
Robbie

User status: Offline
22nd May 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a set of 4 unmarked as new Kosei RG alloys for sale with Yokahoma 205/40 tyres were bought for my corsa but no longer needed as i've sold the car,arch mods needed if you are lower than -40mm to fit these,The wheels were on the car for 20 mile and 1 week only but i was lowered by 60mm and under full throttle of a 220bhp engine the back two rubbed,1 tyre needs replacing due to scrape marks on the outer wall(will not pass MOT but still is ok for use- has 99% of tread still) and 1 other back has a small amount of scrape marks on the outer tread not affecting the tyre wall in any way and is fine,front two are mint as new

£395 ovno Bobbygee01@aol.com or U2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » KOSEI RG 17" ALLOYS 25 database queries in 0.2588780 seconds