corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » further to the 160mph police car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author further to the 160mph police car
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
28th May 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a cop car nearly crashed in to me,he was doing 60 ish on a 30 with no blue lights on.a saw lights away back,pulled out junction 2 secs latery rite up my arse then they put blue lights on and pulled me.

says look i knoww u have a nice car but u nearly didnt have it there.do u know why i am stopping you

i replied yeah you were doing over the limit with no blue lights i mis judged how far away u were next minute u were bumper 2 bumper.both our mistakes i guess.

guy was brand new,says have nice nite and left lol.
K17STY

User status: Offline
28th May 05 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we were going to maccy ds the other night, cop car in front came up to lights they were at red. He puts the flashers on drives through then half way up the road switched them off. Grrrrrr GRrrrrrr

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » further to the 160mph police car 23 database queries in 0.0066152 seconds