corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cav TURBO 4 sale # MINT #

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cav TURBO 4 sale # MINT #
ciderman

User status: Offline
25th May 05 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i toyed with the idea of selling my beloved Turbo, but know im afraid the choose has been taken out of my hands, ive just been informed that i will shortly be getting payed off as the place i work is closing
so here she is once again offered up for some lucky begger to take off my hands :huh:
looking for £3,500 price does honestly reflect the condition this cav is in
1 of the best examples of these fine cars i have seen, + still very much standard so no fear of dodge mods

L reg
Air con + sun roof ( a rare thing to have both )
Air con will need gassed
Full heated leather
All electric windows and sun roof working ok
Mint standard Wheels and legal tyres good depth
Drivers Airbag
Cat back s/s Scorpion Zorst System (twin back box) Cost over £300 new.
The shell ECT has got just over 100k on it but its been WELL looked after during them 100k miles and its showing no signs of tiredness any on bodywork, I believe its been garaged most of its life.
It has just been fitted with an ex police engine which had been STOLEN & RECOVERED with 69,000ish miles on, and it was hiding in a salvage yard. The engine has just been fitted with a new cam kit & its just had a service which included new oil not only new fully synthetic engine oil but also new power steering oil and new transfer box oil (Vauxhalls recommended transmission fluid)
The car has had the clocks fitted from the ex police car so showing 69,000ish mile
Compression test been carried out recently and showing perfect compression result
Engine and underside has just been degreased and its showing no signs of any fresh oil leaks anywhere that I can see.
At the moment its running in 2wd but all that’s wrong with the 4x4 system is the temp switch on the txb this i know for definate as i have had it checked out, + when the 2 wires from the temp switch are twisted together the light goes out and all 4 wheels do drive. I will be getting a new switch fitted as soon as I get time, but i have had a quick look at the tyres and it looks like it will need 4 new tyres on before engaging the 4 wheel drive again, as the back tyre do look lower than the front, i guess it was driven in 2wd for a while before i got it, altho the tyre tread depth on the tyres is still good, and i will need to do a proper test to check the differance between front and back, it may just be a case of swopping front to back and driving in 2wd until tyre wear becomes more even.
there is also a spare txb which I will include with the sale and one or two other bit n bobs which I will throw in. which include ABS unit, spare accumulator bulb and all fitments, spare turbo wheel as spare wheel
The cav has been fitted with a 4x4 switch so it can easily and safely be switched from 2wd to 4wd at the flick of a switch even when driving.
ERM……..WHAT ELSE ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
OH YEAH
It’s fitted with a Clifford Concept 50 Full enclosure.
Also included in the sale are 2 super chips to go on the cav reportedly boosting the bhp to 265 bhp.
And also a twin piston baileys dump valve.
The interior (carpets) have all been fully steam cleaned, the seats where taken out for this so it was done right and now they look brand new.
I think that’s about it, if I think of anything else I will add this

ciderman

26th May 05 at 05:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
ProwlerCorsa

27th May 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks mint mate, have a free bump!!
ciderman

29th May 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cav TURBO 4 sale # MINT # 25 database queries in 0.0098438 seconds