corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa decked wit flycatcher body kit and 17"dare rims 1300quid

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa decked wit flycatcher body kit and 17"dare rims 1300quid
blingrapa

User status: Offline
25th May 05 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vauxhall corsa 1.2 8v, m plate, 3dr, pipercros induction kit, lowered 60mm all round with gmax shocks and springs, 17" dare wheels, full flycatcher bodykit with psg wide arches, flush tail gate, motorcycle rear number plate, big bore 4 could do with re aligning, tv mounted in dash, dvd player in glove box, sony cdx m8800 headunit jbl front door speakers kenwood rear speakers, jl audio sub 12" and amp, leather seat covers and fake chequre plate flooring (dont laugh they actually look pretty good) isotta replica steering wheel, foot well neons.
this car is great i will miss it. very reliable, would make a great first car as low on insurance.
i havent had a chance to finish it yet so would make a great project for someone to finish it off. some fine fillering and a respray and it would look sweet. the car has 125000 miles and runs with no problems but u prob dont care as u gonna put 2litre in it. it has an mot until febuary and tax till the end of the 8th.
i want 1300 for car wit out stereo and sub or 1600 wit it all in. make me an offer if u like i need to sell asap as i dont want to have to re new my insurance.
reason for sale is i accidently got girlfriend pregnant.
not always on net so if u interested text or call me on 07841511231 i will get pics asap for ya.
this is not finished the cars kit will need blending in dont think it is finished
p4uls corsa

26th May 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics please
c-o-e

30th May 05 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got ne pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa decked wit flycatcher body kit and 17"dare rims 1300quid 25 database queries in 0.0100460 seconds