corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » testing the water. what should i expect to get for my corsa??

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author testing the water. what should i expect to get for my corsa??
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 05 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as title says, dont post if your clueless im askign for expert advice

1.4 8v high torque, p reg, 85k, shell is 1.2 8v vegas limited edition (still reg as 1.2) euro 2 rear, inta sides, combat 2 front, sport interior. ally gear nob, alloy floor mats, modded parts on dash, 17" dare v1 alloys new rubber, full gmax kit -60, sebring zorst, smooth boot, de silenced, tints all around, de locked with toad ai606 cat1 alarm with 2 extra accessories. wayyy too much to list, lots of new parts including new brake pads, new cam belt new fan belt..ect...ect you get the score. 10 months tax 3 months mot but i can put another 12 months on if price is right. can anyone put a price on it? looking to sell this month maybe.

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by Unr3al Rac3r]
Jas

5th Jun 05 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JUGGA

5th Jun 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell ya what jason gimme your corsa and 1k and we have a deal lol. that way i can part ex your car in a garage for what i want.
Jas

5th Jun 05 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl...sell the mods...ul get loads..its a nice car,,,but ul struggle selling for 2.5...
JUGGA

5th Jun 05 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well the alarm and accessories cost me £358 and the wheels cost £800 s thats £1,158 alone lol.
Jas

5th Jun 05 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » testing the water. what should i expect to get for my corsa?? 25 database queries in 0.0104740 seconds