corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » ICE stolen - FAO N e one that goes Oceana!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE stolen - FAO N e one that goes Oceana!!
Pablo

User status: Offline
17th May 05 at 06:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pioneer headunit, Black Magic amps (x2) or a 12" Eminence Sub with massive box ported to 45hz... (Feel the bass pump) Let me know as mate was up Oceana last night came out at 1am and the lot had ben nicked from his Golf. He was park just along from the Taxi hut and so has asked for CCTV... but u know what the police are like

Better warn u fair bit about at the moment and if anyone gets offered any of the above please get a name and let me know!
dna23

11th Jun 05 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this isn't very productive but two of my friends have been outside oceana in MK and had their ICE stolen it seems to be becoming more and more common!
Pablo

13th Jun 05 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I try not to drive unless I can get parked right outside oceana cos I know 2 of the bouncers they keep eye on the motor

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » ICE stolen - FAO N e one that goes Oceana!! 24 database queries in 0.0100529 seconds