corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Grounding Headunit and Setting up the SF-EQ stuff... (DEH-P5630MP)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grounding Headunit and Setting up the SF-EQ stuff... (DEH-P5630MP)
dna23

User status: Offline
30th May 05 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone who has Pioneer headunits especially the Pioneer Headunit DEH-P5630MP could you help.... i want to set it up correctly but don't know where to start i don't have the manual and ain't an ICE person really... i mainly listen to hiphop/rap and dance so if thats any help i can get all these settings up with 1k, 2k, 80: +2 .etc but aint got a clue what to do

also how do i re-groung my headunit?

thanks
Richie

31st May 05 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok something like that you dont understand could end up doing more damage than good if you dont know what your doing.

I suggest finding a mate or someone in the know to do it for you.

Re grounding your headunit is as simple as cutting your existing HU earth, soldering/crimping a wire to the leftover wire from your headunit, then taking the other end of the new wire to the closest bare metal part of the car that shows 000 on a multimeter, then screwing/bolting it down.

If you are experiencing no issues with your headunit, then its a pointless process.
Carr

18th Jun 05 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have the same h/u as me Sam

New Poll