corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mark @ Motormodz ? ? ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mark @ Motormodz ? ? ?
Barn_

User status: Offline
   13th Jun 05 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys and girls, just wondering if anyone has bought anything off him recently?

I bought his combat one bumper off him (that he was advertising on here). He explained that he had a couple of personal issues so there would be a delay in getting the bumper to me and that he couldnt be reached on here (or a computer at all) as he wouldnt have access to one. Fair enough, so I waited.

I have text him loads of times (on different numbers) and he has replied a couple of times but not to alot of my messages.

I have now tried to phone him on both numbers after getting no reply to texts and both ring striaght to answerphone...

I have been waiting about 8 weeks for it now and getting kinda worried

Anybody know him on here and can maybe get in contact with him for me?

I now have no means of getting hold on him, which sucks

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

[Edited on 15-06-2005 by Barn_]
Barn_

15th Jun 05 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
jamesvalver

15th Jun 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought his old zorst of him n then a week later a steerin knuckle. had no probs wit him. 1st time he delivered the zorst n then i met him half way wit the knuckle.
Barn_

18th Jun 05 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long ago was that mate?

I'm getting abit worried now

its so annoying, I am waiting for this bumper as its holding up getting my whole car resprayed!

and both contact numbers are now going to answerphone

Mark, if you see this mate, please get hold of me ASAP, if you cant get the bumper to me next week can you send me a refund because I simply cant wait any longer!

Cheers

[Edited on 18-06-2005 by Barn_]

[Edited on 18-06-2005 by Barn_]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mark @ Motormodz ? ? ? 25 database queries in 0.0117810 seconds