corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » custom door pods / pockets for sale with jbl components kit - pics ....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author custom door pods / pockets for sale with jbl components kit - pics ....
5doormodder

User status: Offline
19th Jun 05 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a set of corsa b custom door pockets trimmed in black vynil with jbl components kit included - cost me well over £200 in total - click ths link to bring up the ebay auction page - starting at a silly 99p with no reserve - but i feel they will reach a fair price becaue these are such sought after parts ! - thes are for a 3 door corsa by the way NOT A 5 DOOR !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5783391903

[Edited on 19-06-2005 by 5doormodder]
JUGGA

19th Jun 05 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£18 p+p???????? your having a laugh.. would cost a £8 tops to send standard, would of been interested but postage too high....
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE FULL SET OF JBL COMPONENTS ARE INCLUDED ASWELL AND THEY ARE HEAVY, I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU POST THESE FOR £8.00, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO THE POST OFFICE ??

THEY ARE STARTING AT 99P WITH NO RESERVE take into consideration the starting price !! if they went for 99p thats £18.99 altogether - but of course you wouldnt pay that because postage is too expensive !

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS POSTS, DONT HAVE TIME FOR PATHETIC POSTS LIKE THAT !

Rus

19th Jun 05 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5doormodder
HAHA, THE FUL SET OF JBL COMPONENTS ARE INCLUDED MATE AND ITS A FUCKING 99P STARTING PRICE !!!! YOUR HAVING A LAUGH MATE ! NO NEED FOR STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THAT - GO MESS UP SOMEONE ELSES POST YOU LOSER.

that was childish
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe i was a bit harsh but there is still no need for comments like that, I would expect better from a Premium Member.

JUGGA

19th Jun 05 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao you complete fool. i goto the post office DAILY i know the cost, im a power seller on ebay with 100% positives, you have 11 negs so yeah I DO KNOW! just to clarify with you 20KG is £11.65 http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?catId=400028&mediaId=400031&_requestid=55934

so dont get like that with me i was stating a comment. but as i say, postage put me off, no need to scam people like that. yeah you can look in my garage... atleast i can afford membership to have a garage. oh and there was nothing pethitic about my last post??? just clearly stating postage is too high... and i would of been interested if it was the RIGHT ammount.

p.s good luck with sale. didnt mean to pi55 you off

[Edited on 19-06-2005 by Unr3al Rac3r]
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The link you gave is for parcels - i.e. parcel force which is un recorded and takes betwen 4-5 working days to reach its destination, If you look on my listing the postage fee is for ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS and it will be track and trace sign for as with most my ebay items

5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont need people like this trying to be clever, if you think the postage is too high then leave it be, dont bother with it but dont slander me on here for it, im not ripping people off - people can clerly see the postal price im not forcing them to buy it, if you dont wanna pay it leave it, simple as that.

jamied

19th Jun 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont bother puttin stuff on cs, everybody wants to pay about a fifth of what thingsd are worth and a are stingy about postage. ebay all the way!
Jas

19th Jun 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got sent some pods standard parcel the other day..with 16cm alpine comps... that cost £9 so 1st class wud be about £13-14
cargraphics4u.com

19th Jun 05 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Unr3al Rac3r
lmao you complete fool. i goto the post office DAILY i know the cost, im a power seller on ebay with 100% positives, you have 11 negs so yeah I DO KNOW! just to clarify with you 20KG is £11.65 http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?catId=400028&mediaId=400031&_requestid=55934

so dont get like that with me i was stating a comment. but as i say, postage put me off, no need to scam people like that. yeah you can look in my garage... atleast i can afford membership to have a garage. oh and there was nothing pethitic about my last post??? just clearly stating postage is too high... and i would of been interested if it was the RIGHT ammount.

p.s good luck with sale. didnt mean to pi55 you off

[Edited on 19-06-2005 by Unr3al Rac3r]

quote:

posted on 19-06-2005 at 118 PM
The link you gave is for parcels - i.e. parcel force which is un recorded and takes betwen 4-5 working days to reach its destination, If you look on my listing the postage fee is for ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS and it will be track and trace sign for as with most my ebay items

Origanally Posted by 5doormodder

why spend £11.65 sending them first class royal mail when you can send them by courier and have next day delivery for £8.99 + VAT
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

word up 306CORSA

i dont get the problem tho, i mean starting at 99p and they complain about the postage being £18 the whole lot is worth over £200

- royal mail special delivery will be £19 - so if you want that then add another quid ontop of the postage - cant say fairer than that can i ??

cargraphics4u.com

19th Jun 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
word up 306CORSA

i dont get the problem tho, i mean starting at 99p and they complain about the postage being £18 the whole lot is worth over £200

- royal mail special delivery will be £19 - so if you want that then add another quid ontop of the postage - cant say fairer than that can i ??

I still don't understand why your sending by royal mail when you could save yourself the best part of £10 by sending them via courier, thats an extra £10 profit you make on the pods.

[Edited on 19-06-2005 by graficxpress]
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote :

why spend £11.65 sending them first class royal mail when you can send them by courier and have next day delivery for £8.99 + VAT

Yeah your refering to parcel 2 go - they never turn up for collections you have to re-book about 5 times before they turn up, they smash your packages to peices and handle them with no respect atall even when you slap fragile all over them - they lost 3 out of 4 alloy wheels i sent with them and smashed a bonnet to peices which i sent to rob underwood off here - and when you try and claim for compensation they dont wanna know you !!!!

parcel 2 go said because the guy signed for the one out of 4 alloy wheel he did recieve, under their agreement by signing for it he is stating he recieved all the packages in full and good condition, what kinda excuse is that ?

I was left no option but to refund both buyers and lose out on a set of alloy wheels hich sold for over £500 all together - so not only did i lose both items i had to refund £500 to the buyers leaving me about £1000 loss in total ! THATS WHY I DONT USE PARCEL 2 GO !

JUGGA

19th Jun 05 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by graficxpress
quote:
word up 306CORSA

I still don't understand why your sending by royal mail when you could save yourself the best part of £10 by sending them via courier, thats an extra £10 profit you make on the pods.

[Edited on 19-06-2005 by graficxpress]

what dont ya get??? he takes £18 off the buyer, spends £8 of it on first class standard parcels (only 1st class standard parcels come with a tracking number) normal first class dont. the p.o will make you send them standard. anyway,... if he charges them £18 spends £8 he still pockets £10... so if he uses parcel2go which is £10.56 he will still pocket money... so it doesnt matter how he sends them.

by the way the main reason i posted the first post was to show im interested and to see if you will be realistic with p+p to catch a quick sale, i would of offered you a good price + paypal you. will leave you alone to let you sell your door pockets (which dont belong in my shed as you say)
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then why did you spoil it for yourself, you could have just asked what i would sell them for as a quick sale including postage ? I dont want the wold for them hence the 99p starting price !!!

If postage is way to expensive then come and collect them for FREE !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » custom door pods / pockets for sale with jbl components kit - pics .... 25 database queries in 0.0123150 seconds