corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » got any tips?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got any tips?
Dan Lewis

User status: Offline
30th Jun 05 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone got any tips for retrimming the door cards?

such as the glue to use and such.

[Edited on 30-06-2005 by almost_me]
Blue_Sri

User status: Offline
30th Jun 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I retrimmed my door cards using light accoustic felt, plenty of colours to choose from. Obvioulsy i took the cards from the car and sized up the felt in my house, then i used spray adhesive to stick down the felt, the glue is very quick drying so be sure that your ready to stick. Locktite spray was good. cutting a small line into each corner was a good way to get a smooth finish. I was told to get door cards from a scrap yard to practice on first but being impatient i took a risk and used my own. It turned out good in the end. good luck

New Poll